How Can The Union Work For You
- Consistent and reasonable scheduling of hours and a guaranteed amount of hours for each employee
- Fair wages for all employees
- The ability to challenge the employer in matters of disagreement in a professional exchange … and actually see things change
- Union representation in meetings regarding discipline
- Your rights are protected under a collective agreement, in which you have a say
- Adequate benefits such as sick time, vacations, RRSP contribution and pension plans
- Occupational Health and Safety enforcement
- Fairly distributed employment opportunities
- A say in your workplace and a feeling of empowerment!
These are only some of the many benefits union membership can provide. It is time to say yes!
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our Organizing Officer, Lori Smith, at 902-456-6531 or via email at email@example.com. Your inquiries will be kept confidential.